Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Just a few photos...

I looked back on my previous posts and realized I hadn't added any photos.  I got a new camera during the weekend after Thanksgiving and it took a little getting used to.  I often don't remember to upload pictures to the computer.  The girls are so busy and never sitting still that I don't take many pictures of them any more either.  
Here are some from the last couple of weeks.
Using the new step stools from Aunt Sandra and Uncle Steve

Our neighbor brought some pudding over.  They were SO happy!

Rachel loves her baby (and a special handkerchief from Great-Grandma Teeple)

Finally getting to use their snowpants!

I told them to play in the snow!

"Show me the snow!!"

Jenna loved the snow.  It was mostly melted but we found little shaded patches to play in. 

Being sneaky with the step stools...

1 comment: