Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit!

I wanted to add some photos of the time with my parents.  My mom had hand surgery in November and wasn't sure if she'd be up for traveling.  I'm SO glad they were able to come and spend 5 days with us!  They arrived on the 26th so they were here for Jenna and Rachel's birthday.  We celebrated Christmas the next night and enjoyed exchanging gifts.  I loved seeing the girls interact with their Grandma and Grandpa.  They loved playing with babies, blankets, books, and play food with their Grandma.  My dad is really silly with them and loves making them laugh.  We had such a good visit.  They left in the morning on the 31st. Even after living in Virginia for 6 years, I still get teary-eyed when they leave.  We're not sure now when we'll see them again.  Hopefully it's soon!
New seat/stool from Aunt Sandra

Rachel and Grandma watching "Mickey's Christmas Carol"



Playing babies with Grandma


  

Soft Kitty!!

Rachel with Grandpa

Goodbye Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment