Here's the link to the printable where I got the idea.
http://www.thirtyhandmadedays.com/2012/12/new_year_resolutions_printable/
Let’s Do This! 2013
One Word
I found it very difficult to try and come up with one word to describe what I would like for my year. I went through about five before I decided on ACTIVE!
This word popped into my head when I thought about having 2 very
active toddlers. Then I thought it
applied to more of what I want for myself this year. I want to be more active in pursuing activities
with Jenna and Rachel. I want to be more
active in terms of exercising. I want to
be more active when it comes to cleaning, cooking, and organizing. Using the computer less will allow me to be
more active. I think this will be my One
Word for the year.
Want
What I Really Want in 2013...
*To get out more with the girls: library, play dates and
other activities. It’s a great way to help them socialize with
other children and good for me too!
*To create a budget and determine how to live on less
money. I’d like to stay at home with the
girls for longer and this will help!
*To play piano again.
I got a new book for Christmas and I will learn at least one new piece.
Need
What I Really Need in 2013...
*To be more organized.
I would love to begin following a home maintenance/cleaning schedule so
that I’m not overwhelmed with things that need to be done.
*To have a least one date night with my husband! We haven’t been out since November 2011!
Share
What I Want to Share in 2013...
*More time with my husband and children: less time on the
computer. I’ve been working hard to not
turn on the computer while the girls are awake.
I’d like to limit time during their naps and in the evening as
well.
*Try to be more outgoing, friendly and approachable. This could be as easy as saying hello to
someone during a walk or chatting with another mom at story time!
Succeed
In 2013 I Will Succeed At...
*To lose the 10 pounds I gained since having the twins. I’d like to fit back into the jeans I wore
pre-pregnancy.
*Becoming a better cook.
I’m enjoying making dinner more and I would love to find some new
recipes to try. I need to boost my
confidence in the kitchen.
I hope that having this written on my blog will allow me to stay accountable and be able to achieve most of these goals for the year.
Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year! Welcome to 2013!
I hope that having this written on my blog will allow me to stay accountable and be able to achieve most of these goals for the year.
Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year! Welcome to 2013!

Good luck! I'm sure you'll achieve. :o)
ReplyDeleteAbout those jeans though, I've found I can weigh less than I did before pregnancy but still not fit in them because my body has changed. I hope you'll find it to be different though.