Each month on the 26th, I get excited that the girls are another month old. Everyone always says that time flies, but it truly does! As I look at the babies every day, I don't see the changes but then I look back at pictures from 1, 2, 3 months ago and realize just how much they have grown and how much they have changed.
| 2 Months Old: February 26, 2011 |
| May 26: We're 5 months old today! |
Lately, people have commented that Jenna and Rachel are looking more alike. Other people are saying that they really look different. I see their differences every day. As a mom of twins, I'm trying hard not to compare them, but to see them as individuals. Here are some things I've been noticing recently:
Jenna (Baby A)
*loves reaching and grabbing toys
*chews on EVERYTHING
*loves her soft blankie with tags
*talks quietly and coos (sounds like singing)
*can lift up her head now and pushes with her arms
*doesn't roll over yet
*has the greatest baby laugh
*like to be tickled on the belly and under her chin
Rachel (Baby B)
*loves batting and kicking toys on the floor gym
*holds toys for a few seconds then throws them!
*loves her soft blankie with tags
*talks and gurgles when she's excited
*loves when we sing to her
*doesn't roll over but likes to roll on her side
*her laugh is the cutest squeal!
*talks and talks until I turn on the video camera!
| May 22, 2011: Rachel and Jenna |
| May 24, 2011: Jenna and her Sophie Giraffe |
| May 26, 2011: Jenna in the jumperoo |

How wonderful, Sheila, that you are keeping notes on the girls. What a special time that recorded means they, too, will be able to comprehend how precious a family they have. Enjoy. We miss you-I miss our chats in the late afternoons-but I KNOW you are in the best place possible-your family's heart! Kindly, Debra RT
ReplyDelete