Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

What a wonderful day today turned out to be!  I was so excited to be celebrating my first Mother's Day.  Kenny brought me a present this morning and in the typical family tradition, it was wrapped to disguise the contents.  It was a large box and when I opened it, there were new diapers...Yeah! But in one of the diapers was a smaller box.  Inside that box was a beautiful ring: white gold with 2 offset blue topaz stones and diamonds.  Blue topaz is the birthstone for December and Kenny found the perfect ring with 2 stones for the 2 girls.  I know in the previous post we had talked about not spending this month, but I am really glad Kenny got me this gorgeous gift for Mother's Day!
We went to church this morning, played with the girls all afternoon and then Kenny made me Veal Marsala with pasta, biscuits, salad, and apple pie.  YUM!  I felt completely blessed today!

1 comment: