I kept reading about how it would get better and it has. We are finding some sort of daily routine and that seems to be making the days better!
I love how they are developing their own personalities.
Jenna was our pensive newborn who didn't make much noise (unless it was the evening) but just looked around and took in the sights and sounds. Now she is more vocal and loves to smile. She is very active and is always moving her arms and legs. Sometimes it looks like she's trying to run while she's in the bouncy seat. She loves when there is music and when we sing with her.

Rachel was the active baby while I was pregnant and she still is!! I love when she smiles because it's like her whole body is smiling. For the first month she really let us know when she needed something... She also loves music and if she's fussy, I'll play piano and sing and she moves her arms and legs like she's dancing. Rachel continues to make lots of sounds and she LOVES "talking" with me and Kenny.
Jenna was our pensive newborn who didn't make much noise (unless it was the evening) but just looked around and took in the sights and sounds. Now she is more vocal and loves to smile. She is very active and is always moving her arms and legs. Sometimes it looks like she's trying to run while she's in the bouncy seat. She loves when there is music and when we sing with her.
Rachel was the active baby while I was pregnant and she still is!! I love when she smiles because it's like her whole body is smiling. For the first month she really let us know when she needed something... She also loves music and if she's fussy, I'll play piano and sing and she moves her arms and legs like she's dancing. Rachel continues to make lots of sounds and she LOVES "talking" with me and Kenny.
The girls sleep better at night when they are swaddled. I took these pictures of them swaddled and unswaddled. These pictures make me smile!

No comments:
Post a Comment