In the month of January we had Kenny's mom and my mom come stay with us...which was a fantastic help!!
With Grandma G:
With Grandma T:
In February, Aunt Katie, Uncle Tim, and cousin Jabin came to visit for a long weekend. It was fun seeing how big Jabin has gotten. He is such a smiley baby!
The cousins on the way to Target:
Sandra was able to come visit at the end of February. It was so much fun and I LOVED having her help.
Aunt Sandra with Rachel:
Jenna and Rachel are growing and changing right before my eyes. Last week they had their 2 month check-up.
Rachel gained 4 pounds since birth and is now 8 lbs, 14 oz.
Jenna gained 3 pounds and is now 8 lbs, 7 oz.
They look so big to me, but I guess they are the size of a "full-term" newborn baby!
In the past month, both girls have begun smiling and looking intently at faces. They love to play on their floor mat and make their toys rattle.
Jenna loves being on the changing table. Maybe it's because she has some one-on-one time with mommy!! Rachel loves to chatter, squeak, grunt, coo...she's full of noises and always makes me smile. I love seeing their different personalities emerge and grow.
We have had several night where they are sleeping for longer stretches. Because I am only breastfeeding them (no bottles right now), I look forward to those longer stretches of uninterrupted sleep!
I am truly loving that I am able to be home with the girls. Each day we experience something new!!
A few more pictures:

Your babies are ADORABLE! You go mom! And extra pats on the back for BF twins! It is soooooo rewarding and amazing! Love the pics :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your update. Your babies are absolutely super sweet. You are doing great to completely breastfeed twins. Keep it up.
ReplyDelete