Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Smile!

Smiling Babies!
The girls have really been smiling lately. They smile when we talk to them and have started cooing and "talking" back to us. I can't wait until they start giggling. I know it will be any day now!

Jenna's looking at daddy:
Rachel's happy in the morning:

We hadn't been to church since the girls were born. Kenny and I like to go to the 8:30 service so we are home by 10:00. Last Sunday, everything worked and we were able to go. I don't often dress the Jenna and Rachel in matching outfits but I did on Sunday because they were so cute!!
Why so serious?

2 comments:

  1. They look adorable!! I love their matching outfits! They have such distinct personalities showing in their faces...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing to see that your twins are really quite different. And so cute. :o)

    ReplyDelete