Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving and More...

Kenny and I traveled to NY for Thanksgiving this year rather than for Christmas. It was great seeing family while I still was pretty comfortable (for the most part!) We split the drive and spent the night in PA both on Tuesday and on Saturday. It was perfect because I don't think I could have traveled in the car for 8 hours.
On Thanksgiving, we visited with Katie and Tim and got to see our 3 month old nephew Jabin.



On Saturday, my sister and my Mom, with the help of friends and family, hosted a baby shower for me at their church in Victor. I got so many beautiful handmade items along with clothes and lots of baby things! I really was blessed by my family and friends. The shower was perfect!!

Sandra, me, and my mom with the beautiful (and delicious) cake:


My sister-in-law, Amy handmade these bears!



This weekend, Kenny and I worked on the nursery. We bought a window valance and lamp and will be buying so wall decorations soon. It's really starting to come together!



No comments:

Post a Comment