Today I went for a 30 week growth ultrasound. Kenny came with me. The babies have changed positions and Baby A's head is no longer down so low in my right hip. She's almost head down in the "correct" position. Baby B is still breech. Baby A was measured first and was estimated to be approximately 3lbs, 6oz. This is actually a little above average when compared to a single baby at 30 weeks. Baby B measured about 3lbs which was perfect.
My doctor was happy with the sizes of the baby and made another ultrasound appointment and a Non-stress test appointment for 4 weeks from now.
Most days I feel pretty good. I'm getting more and more anxious when I've been looking at the calendar and seeing that January is really not that far away. I'm hoping to make it to 38 weeks which would be around January 13. In all the reading I've done, 38 weeks is a typical delivery time for twins.
Before Kenny and I left the doctor's office today, we got copies of my prenatal records so we're all ready to travel to NY next week for Thanksgiving!!
There was one profile ultrasound picture today, but I haven't scanned it yet. Hopefully I'll do that this weekend....and get another belly picture.

That's wonderful that Baby A is head-down! So what are the options as far as trying to have them without a C-section? I've heard that some say both have to be head-down, and others allow a normal birth as long as the first is head-down...just so I know how to pray :)
ReplyDelete