Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Prenatal Classes Etc...

Kenny and I started prenatal classes last week. There are 20 couples and we're the only ones with twins. It's strange to see all the videos and materials related to a single birth and then realize near the end I'll be so much bigger. I was comparing myself to the other women due at the end of January and I AM much bigger. I feel really good and have really only gained "baby weight" all in the front.
I can't wait for my next ultrasound on the 18th. I'm curious to see how much each baby weighs. Every couple of days, my stomach is really tight as if it's stretching. Shirts are definitely becoming tighter!
2 weeks ago, Kenny painted the nursery and put together the cribs. We chose a neutral tan/brown called adobe straw. It has a hint of pink depending on the light. We decided not to do a "pink" room since much of the baby bedding and other things will be pink. Here's a few pictures. The cribs probably won't stay there but we'll do some rearranging once we get more stuff!



We're planning to get some wall hangings and wall decals with flowers and butterflies in pinks and browns. It might even look nice to put names over the beds.
P.S. The names are being kept secret!!

No comments:

Post a Comment