On the way to Charlottesville, we stopped at one the the overlooks to take pictures. The weather was beautiful! Here are some of my most recent "belly" pictures. Currently, I am at 27 weeks.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Warm October Weekend
Last weekend, Sandra and Steve came to visit for a couple days. We had a lot of fun! We checked out the new Zeus Digital theater in Waynesboro and were quite impressed with the rocking, "leather" seats. On Sunday, we went to Charlottesville to the Glass Palette. You can make your own piece of glass artwork. It was great and I can't wait to see how the pieces turned out.
On the way to Charlottesville, we stopped at one the the overlooks to take pictures. The weather was beautiful! Here are some of my most recent "belly" pictures. Currently, I am at 27 weeks.


On the way to Charlottesville, we stopped at one the the overlooks to take pictures. The weather was beautiful! Here are some of my most recent "belly" pictures. Currently, I am at 27 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment