Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Days Off and Baby Movement

Our Christmas break this year is 2 weeks starting on December 20th. I'm planning on returning to school after break, but I think I'm being optimistic because that will be my 37th week!
We got some snow and cold temperatures yesterday giving us snow days yesterday and today. We missed all the fun holiday activities at school and I left a lot undone. Oh well!! It was so good to relax and work on some thank you notes.
This morning, I've been enjoying sitting on the couch and watching my belly move and change. Both babies continue to get hiccups and it's really funny to watch and feel that movement. I'm hoping Baby B is moving so much because she is turning head down. I'll find out on Monday the position of both babies. Hopefully, I'll also have a good estimate of when the babies will come!

Here's my most recent picture from a few days ago: 33 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Sheila, you look great! Jasmine says "she's getting bigger!" :) but that's a good thing in our book.
    I hope they stay put for awhile longer and that both are firmly head-down! My kids all went head-down by 32-34 weeks and stayed that way, so hopefully they'll both realize how much more comfortable that is :)

    ReplyDelete