Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

20 Week Appointment

Today I had a regular doctor's appointment. I always look forward to hearing the heartbeats. Two loud, distinct heartbeats at 150 beats per minute were heard along with some other sounds. I laughed and the doctor said they were moving around. They probably didn't like being pushed and prodded with the Doppler instrument.

I've been having some upper abdominal pain (which I've had off and on for years!). It seems to have gotten worse being pregnant. Next Thursday morning, I have a gall bladder ultrasound check to see if that is causing the pain, but the BIG ultrasound is in the afternoon.

I'm so excited! We'll find out if the babies are boys, girls, or one of each. It's going to be a 2 hour appointment where everything is checked. I'll definitely post some pictures after next week.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you, and us! can't wait to find out what our newest Goodberrys are!

    PS Amy didn't pass her road test :-(

    ReplyDelete