Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Belly Photo!!

Tomorrow marks 19 weeks and technically one more week and then I'm half-way! The past week has definitely had its ups and downs. School started 2 weeks ago and then I had a terrible sickness. It started with a sore throat and fever, moved to 'pink eye', then to laryngitis. After lots of rest over the weekend, I feel like this will be a healthier week.

I wore a new shirt to work today and got lots of positive comments. I have to give credit to Kenny as he is the one who picked it out. Here's a 19 week belly photo. I feel like I've grown so much in just a week or so!

I think I'm starting to feel the babies too! "I think" because I'm not entirely sure. There are flutters and movements that are definitely new!

1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic, and that shirt is adorable!!
    I'd imagine you are feeling the babies now. It's the right time! Isn't it an exciting feeling?? Don't worry...just a little longer and you won't have to wonder if that's what you're feeling :)

    ReplyDelete