School started on Wednesday and I am exhausted after working with 18 first graders. What a great group of kids but I don't have a chance to sit (except during read aloud!) I need to consciously think about eating snacks and drinking water!
I had my 17 week appointment today and have been gaining weight well. By the end, the doctor wants me to gain close to 35 pounds. So far it has been about 12. For the first time in my life, I am excited when the scale goes up!!
Today was just an appointment to listen and measure the babies' heartbeats. It is so amazing to hear 2 distinctly different heartbeats. Both were a similar rate of approximately 160 beats per minute.
I talked with the doctor about some concerns but everything seems to be going well.
I will try to post another "belly" picture soon. I took my camera to school but will hopefully have one this weekend. Last weekend, Kenny and I went shopping for some new maternity clothes so I'll have to show them off!

No comments:
Post a Comment