Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Elastic Waistbands are Heavenly!

I'm not really showing very much yet but my regular capri pants and shorts don't fit. I've been wearing stretchy gym shorts almost every day!
Yesterday, I decided it was time to get some nice maternity shorts or capris. I wasn't sure how I would feel about the big belly panel but trying them on, all I could say was "Ahhh." I didn't want to take them off and just stood in the dressing room for a few minutes. I ended up getting 2 pairs of bermuda shorts that I'll be able to wear during back-to-school week as well as during the first few weeks of school. I need to find some nice pants that I can wear through the fall and winter.
I never thought I would be so in love with elastic waistbands!

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how thrilled I am to see your countdown past 14 weeks!!

    Enjoy this special time, from elastic waistbands on....<3

    ReplyDelete