Kenny came with me today for my checkup. We heard the heartbeat of each twin. They weren't going to do an ultrasound, but since Kenny came, I asked if they could. It was so amazing to see both babies looking more like people! Facial features, arms and legs, spines and heartbeats were clear and easy to see. Baby B was sideways and then turned upward to face us. Baby A was below and it was a little harder to get a good picture.
Here's a good picture of Baby B with a hand near his/her face.

This is a close-up of Baby A. I think the head is on the left side of the picture looking up. Kenny thinks the head is on the right side. Hmmm...either way, everything looks good!

They are both measuring over 6 cm now (about 3 inches). It's crazy to think that at my very first ultrasound at 6 weeks, they were about 5 mm!
Perfect! I agree with Kenny...the right side looks more head-shaped :) Too bad the tech didn't write it out; they are usually really good about it!
ReplyDeleteI'm SO excited for you! Is it public yet (i.e. is this blog private, or does the world know)??
Congratulations! May I admit that you made me cry??? Those are two of the sweetest babies I've ever seen!!
ReplyDeleteLove you both! (or all four!)