Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

23 Week Photos

My next doctor's appointment isn't until October 14, but I thought I would write a quick update and add some new pictures.
I can really feel the babies moving now. Kenny has felt little jabs and kicks as well!! A few times, I've even SEEN the movement. It's pretty exciting.
We went to Babies R Us last week to start a registry and were overwhelmed by the cost of buying things for 2 babies at the same time. I feel incredibly fortunate to have great friends and a wonderful sister who are organizing baby showers for me in November.
I've been feeling really good lately so I'm trying to get some things done (at school and home) while I still have energy. My first grade class is great but it is tiring working with seventeen 6-year-olds all day!
Here is a 23 week picture:

3 comments:

  1. You look GORGEOUS! Love the baby belly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I read "176-year-olds." I was very confused for a second :D
    you look fantastic! Isn't the movement fun?? I'm glad Kenny's already been able to feel it; my kids all made it a game to see how long they could make Josh work before he could finally feel anything. They learned in utero how to "play" with him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I'm so glad that you're feeling good and that everything is going so well for you. What a blessing, or Double Blessing, I guess!

    ReplyDelete