I wanted to write down some of the cute and funny things they say (not all are completely appropriate but funny anyway!) They are really beginning to talk in phrases and are starting to tell stories about things that have happened.
Jenna calls herself "Nen-na" and calls Rachel "Ray-ray". Rachel calls herself "Chay-chel" and calls Jenna "Che-na".
At night: "Night, night Mommy. I love you!"
When frustrated: "Mommy do-it!"
When flushing the toilet: "Bye bye poopy, I love you!"
Trying to say Cranberry muffin: "Cran-booby mup-pin"
They're very polite and often use please. They're starting to say Thank you too! I love when they say "Up please" or "Shoes off please"
Heard at naptime: "Lay down, Jenna" "Shhh, shhh" "Lie down Ray-ray." Jenna is attached to her blankie and always makes usre she has her "Brown kitty, ba-ba." I think blanket will always be ba-ba.
Saying different names:
Mickey = "Mick-me"
Minnie = "Min-me"
Becky = "Beck-bee"
Monkey = "Monk-me"
Other names they love to say: Of course Mommy and Daddy, Aunt-Yan ra (Sandra) and Unc Steve! Aunt Katie and Unc Tim!. Amy, Oll-ver (Oliver) and Fe, fe- oh (Fiona).
Both can count to 10 and think that it ends..."8, 9, 10, yay!" They recognize both letters and sing a form of the ABC song. Rachel's favorite song to sing is "Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, little ball of fur. Happy Kitty, Sleepy Kitty, purr, purr, purr." Those that watch Big Bang Theory would smile at this!!
Instead of just using nouns, both girls are using adjectives to describe things. Mostly colors but sometimes sizes too. They use color words often to tell me which cup or plate they want or which socks to wear. It's so much fun to see them learning.
| A friend made slime for them to play with! |

Your girls are so beautiful! I chuckled at many of their sayings, but my two favorites are:
ReplyDelete"Bye Bye Poopy, I love you!" HAHAHA!!!
and of cours - the soft kitty song!!!!! Hilarious!!
~Paula Finch