I've been buying and selling on a Facebook page dedicated to Moms of Multiples. I found a cat and mouse costume that were perfect for Jenna and Rachel. We had plans to go to two Halloween parties but because of travel plans, we didn't make it. I wanted to make sure they got to wear these costumes at least once. Halloween night was SO cold but we dressed the girls in layers and visited about 5 or 6 neighbors. They were so funny, walking right up and saying "Trick, treat!". Kenny and I were cold so we headed home and then decided to go visit a friend where the girls got to wear their costumes for a little longer. We had a fun night!

Those Halloween costumes make great dress-up stuff. We usually put costumes out in the dress-up box for play. You're right - they do deserve to be out more than once a year. :o)
ReplyDelete