Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My girls are growing up!

Sitting and sharing a book.
They LOVE Touch and Feel books.  
 Jenna and Rachel had a lot of fun playing in the water.  I love that they can sit up and play now!
Splish, splash!

"Hi, Mommy!"

Distracted by Fiona
 On Saturday, August 20, we went to the park.  Who knew that these swings worked so well for twins?  I want to go back again when it isn't so hot.  They loved it, but it was hard to get a smiling picture because the sun was so bright.



Jenna playing in the shade
 Since the girls were born, I've been taking them out in their car seats snapped into the double stroller.  On Saturday evening, we decided to try taking a walk with them sitting in the stroller.  They needed to be able to sit well because this stroller doesn't have the shoulder straps (5-point harness).  They look so grown-up in this picture.
Rachel and Jenna


1 comment:

  1. Ahh! They really are growing.

    I love putting babies in swings like that! It is perfect for two!

    ReplyDelete