April has definitely been an exciting month for us. On April 17, the girls were baptized. We had Kenny's parents and 3 brothers, as well as my parents here for the special day. It was so much fun having family here visiting!
The following weekend, Daniel, Kate, and Elena came to visit for Easter. I love being able to have family stay with us! The girls had pretty, pink Easter dresses. They did so well during the church service too! They love the music and singing.
Rachel:
Jenna:
Yesterday, the girls were 4 months old. I can't believe how quickly the months have flown by! They had a doctor's appointment and we found out how big they are!
Jenna is 12 lbs, 10 oz, and Rachel is 12 lbs, 9 oz. Jenna is about 1/2 inch longer. The doctor was incredibly pleased with their growth, especially with them being breastfed. We looked at the growth chart and they went from not even being on the chart to being somewhere around the 30 or 40th percentile. Sometimes I wonder about my decision to exclusively breastfeed (no formula or bottles) because at times I feel tied down and not able to go out for more than an hour or two. When I think about how far they have come and how big they have grown, because of me, I think that it's encouragement for me to feel positive about my decision.

No comments:
Post a Comment