It's hard to believe that it's already Friday. My mom came to visit this week and we had such a good time, but it went too fast. On Sunday, I picked her up from the airport. We got home and about 30-45 minutes later, the snow started falling giving us our first big snowfall of the year. I think there was about 8 inches in all. Mom worries about the weather so I was thankful that her flights were great and the bad weather didn't come until after she got here.
| Watching the snow falling |
| 9pm and it's still coming down |
On Tuesday, we went to story time at the library. I hadn't gone by myself with the girls yet. I wanted to go with someone and check it out, making sure I could get in with a double stroller if I wanted to go by myself. We had fun and the girls loved the books and the songs.
We decided to go out to lunch on Wednesday. The girls do so well when we go to a restaurant. I think they like watching all the people. Jenna loves to wave at everyone, even if they're not looking at her!
Yesterday, it was about 65 degrees, a big change from Sunday! We took the girls to the park. There are several parks in Waynesboro, but I really like a small one about 5 minutes from our house. There was only one other child there with his mother. The last time the girls were in a swing was around 7 or 8 months and they both fit in together. This time, they were by themselves and LOVED it!!
| Jenna |
| Grandma and Rachel |
I'm so happy that my mom was able to come down this week. It's fun to see her playing with Jenna and Rachel. They even started saying "Ba-ba" when I would ask them to say "grandma." This morning they were looking for her and we're all sad she's gone. Hopefully we'll see her and my dad in April!

No comments:
Post a Comment