Merry Christmas!!
| "Who needs Santa when I have Grandma." |
We were so excited to have my parents come and spend the Christmas weekend with us. Dad left today and Mom will stay until Saturday and then fly back home. On Saturday, we went to the Christmas Eve service at church. Christmas morning was so much fun with Jenna and Rachel. They loved ripping (and eating) the wrapping paper. After showing them how to do it, they loved getting another present to open. As the day was ending, I was remembering a year ago when I was on Skype with my family, not even thinking that I would be in the hospital later that night. It's hard to believe that it was a year ago!
Monday was Jenna and Rachel's first birthday. We opened some presents in the morning. They were pros by now! Some friends came over for lunch and birthday cake. I didn't know what to expect when we set the cake in front of the girls. They slowly dipped their fingers in the frosting but before long, both fists were full of cake and frosting. We couldn't get them wiped down with a washcloth, so into the tub they went. They opened a few more presents and then played for a while. Jenna fell right to sleep, but Rachel didn't, probably because of all the sugar! They slept well last night!
| Checking out the birthday presents. |
| Hugging her new cat! |
| A few more presents after a quick bath and outfit change! |

OMG! I love the tutus!!! Happy birthday Jenna and Rachel!!
ReplyDelete