As I was taking Jenna and Rachel's 10 month pictures yesterday, I was thinking about how they are not really babies anymore. They are growing and changing, soon to be toddlers! It's getting to get a picture of them smiling at the camera at the same time. They were so interested in the bears and ready to climb right off the couch any second. I was able to get a couple good shots.
| Jenna: 10 months old |
Jenna's New Milestones:
- Has 2 teeth
- Sits and play with toys
- Can get out of sitting and army crawls across the floor
- Has started waving "Hi" and "Bye Bye"
- Babbles and repeats what I say, mostly "ba ba ba"
- Squeals with excitement
- Lifts her arms to be picked up
- Sometimes says "Mama" (when she's upset!)
- Has started pulling up to kneeling
- Loves to take books off the shelf and read them
| Rachel: 10 months old |
Rachel's New Milestones:
- Has 3 teeth
- Sits and play with toys. She has started putting toys back into the box and then gets them out again.
- Can get out of sitting and army crawls quickly across the floor. She chases the cat.
- Waves back when we wave to her
- Babbles and repeats what I say, mostly "ba ba ba" She and Jenna babble to each other in their cribs
- Has started pulling up to kneeling and can climb onto cushions on the floor
- Can stand supported for short amounts of time.
- Giggles all the time
Here's some other recent pictures I wanted to add.
We were lucky to get some clothes from the girls' cousin. These dresses were so cute!
We visited a friend last week and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. She took some photos of me and the girls. I realized that I don't have very many pictures of me. I'm always the one taking the pictures.

I love how you guys have matching outfits!
ReplyDelete