Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fun Weekend!

My sister, Sandra, and her husband, Steve, came to visit last weekend.  They got here Thursday and left on Monday morning.  It was second time for Sandra to see the girls but Steve was meeting them for the first time.  We did something fun everyday.  The girls did great during our outings, even if we messed with their nap schedule! Jenna and Rachel loved having their Aunt Sandra and Uncle Steve her visiting with them.

Sandra and Steve loved feeding Jenna and Rachel.  They thought it was cute when the girls got messy.

Jenna loves reading.  She pulls all the books off the shelf and then chooses one to look at.

 Sandra and I loved playing piano with the girls.  I think we're singing in this picture.

 My mom sent some clothes that were mine and Sandra's when we were little.  Sandra and I dressed the girls in these sweaters. Cute!
 Gypsy Hill Park in Staunton has a little train to ride.  We didn't get a smiling picture of the babies, but they loved it!

Ha!  At least I'm smiling! 

 The park also has a pond where you can feed the ducks and swans (and the humongous fish)!







Rachel was dancing with her Uncle Steve!

1 comment: