Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Nine Months!

I can't believe there are only 3 more months and the girls will be one year old!  Wow!  We have been busy going places and meeting new people.  I'm feeling more and more confident about taking them places and getting out of the house.  They love to ride in the car and are well-behaved when we go somewhere.  I've met some moms from MOPS and hope to have some play-dates soon.  I found another local mom's group on Meetup.com and look forward to more get-togethers.


Here's some recent pictures:
Jenna trying to drink from a stacking cup


Rachel scooted over to see Jenna


We had a little photo shoot with the wicker rocker:







I tried to see if they could both still fit...they couldn't!
 It's getting harder and harder to get the monthly pictures.  They don't want to look or smile at the camera at the same time.  It's fun to see them with the bears, especially when I compare how big (or small) they were several months ago. 




Happy Nine Months, Beautiful Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment