On Monday, we saw Sandra and Steve. We had dinner and ice cream and then went up to the lake. It was a gorgeous evening.
![]() |
| Jenna, Steve, Rachel, Kenny |
We visited my Grandma and Grandpa and I wish I had taken more pictures. I love this one because Jenna and Rachel are playing with toys that I remember playing with almost 30 years ago. They loved the Little People and the tractors. We even got to go swimming at my aunt and uncle's pool.
We visited Katie and Tim's house and the girls loved playing with their cousin. We went swimming in the big pool in the morning but after naps, they all got in the little pool...me too, see my feet?
Jenna and Rachel were flower girls in Amy and Dave's wedding. They loved their "wedding dresses" and did exactly what they were supposed to do.
| Walking down the aisle |
| "Mr. and Mrs. Dave Lotta!" |
| I love this picture! Jenna and Rachel were told they'd get M&Ms if they smiled! |
| The Goodberry Family |
| Cute cousins |
| Cutting the cake |
| Happy!! |
It was so wonderful to be able to see our family. We'll plan another trip for the fall.
![]() |
| Sleepy Jenna |
![]() |
| Sleeping Rachel |




No comments:
Post a Comment